Join Today!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream



3 words...

I LOVE THIS!!!!!

If you haven't tried any B.B. creams yet, Garnier is the way to go!! Being oil-free, it's perfect for my skin. It has moisturizers, sun screen, and so much more! I received my free full sized Garnier B.B. Cream through BzzAgent!

Garnier's B.B. Cream helped moisturize me skin while making it look clean and flawless at the same time! I have blemishes and it covered them up!

Garnier's B.B. Cream can be used alone, or like I did, with loose powder in your everyday make up routine. No need to apply more than once because it lasts all day! And as a server in a busy restaurant, that is awesome!

Thanks BzzAgent!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of the product listed in the blog. Have you used this product before and your rating? Or are you looking to purchase this product in the future and would like some more feedback from me to help you better make your decision?