Join Today!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Glade Expressions Collection

Thanks to BzzAgent, I was able to try the Glade Expressions Collection in my home for free. My house has never smelled better!! The Oil Diffuser is so easy to use, just plug the new diffuser into the oil and voila! You home is immediately intoxicating with whatever scent you choose! I used the Lavender and Juniper Berry scent for both my oil diffuser and fragrance mist. The mist is so simple to use too (especially right before company arrives)! Just a quick mist in the rooms of your home and you house becomes so inviting!






I also received several coupons to hand out to the people of my choosing. I gave several of them to random people I saw in the store and they were excited to use them!

I love this stuff and I do believe I am hooked!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of the product listed in the blog. Have you used this product before and your rating? Or are you looking to purchase this product in the future and would like some more feedback from me to help you better make your decision?