Join Today!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Brighter Smiles!

 How much would you like a toothbrush?

A couple of months ago, I received 2 UPS packages at my door step and I had no idea what for (but I was so excited...I love packages!!). So as quickly as I could, I opened the packages and they were full of toothbrushes, toothpaste samples, and little read-with-me type books (59 total, wow!).

I signed up for this somehow, through Colgate, a freebie I didn't even know I had done ;) This was an excellent opportunity for me to give back to my children's classes. I have a 4 year old in Pre-K and a 7 year old in 1st. I divided the packages, enough for 2 separate classes and I sent a package for each child's class. The teachers were so grateful!! This was perfect because Dental Awareness Month was for February.

I received great feedback from all of the teachers that their students really enjoyed this activity!!

If you are a teacher, be sure to keep a look out for the Colgate "Bright Smiles, Bright Futures" program next year and sign up!!! A healthy mouth and teeth are so important and we need to express this to our children daily!

Thank you Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of the product listed in the blog. Have you used this product before and your rating? Or are you looking to purchase this product in the future and would like some more feedback from me to help you better make your decision?