Join Today!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes

*Disclaimer: I received Clean Well Hand Sanitizer Wipes through Influenster as a complimentary sample item. I am not being paid to review this product.*



I have heard of the CleanWell brand before, but I had not been familiar with their line of products until I received a sample of their hand sanitizing wipes in the mail through my Naturals Voxbox 2012 from Influenster. I liked the product from the start! The wipes did not leave a sticky residue, and their convenient sizes make it easy to stash several in your purse or diaper bag without weighing them down. A GO TO item for busy moms!!!

CleanWell is a company that focuses on their products for a safer way to clean! Here is a quote from their Principles Page retrieved from www.cleanwelltoday.com/. 

We believe in safely eliminating harmful germs.

We believe in the power of nature.

We believe in a Better Way to CleanTM.

This makes my heart happy! Not only for my family because we have a line of products we can trust, but because these products are healthy for our environment too!!

 

Image inserted from www.cleanwelltoday.com

 

CleanWell offers a line of products for most of your cleaning needs: Hand Sanitizers, Hand Soaps, Commercial Products, Disinfectants-On-The-Go, and  CleanWell Inside which includes disinfecting mufti-surface cleaner and disinfecting wipes.

 

If you haven't checked them out, then you should! www.facebook.com/cleanwell

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of the product listed in the blog. Have you used this product before and your rating? Or are you looking to purchase this product in the future and would like some more feedback from me to help you better make your decision?