Join Today!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Thanks Influenster for letting me try EBoost!



*Disclaimer: I received EBoost Natural Energy Booster through Influenster as a complimentary sample item. I am not being paid to review this product.*



I have tried several energy boosting supplements before and couldn't find anything that worked for me. And most of the products gave me the jitters. Thanks to Influenster and EBOOST I was able to sample this product.

EBOOST is a natural energy booster  full of green tea, vitamins, and other nutrients. The product I tried was the Orange Natural Energy Booster.  EBOOST comes in an easy to mix powder form. The flavor was mild and not too harsh. It tasted great and reminded me of the old drink Tang!

I like the natural aspects of this product! I was able to get a natural boost of energy without any feelings of rush or crash. I love that the company is right in stating, "EBOOST is a boost that does more.  It’s a mood boost, focus boost, immunity boost, natural boost, a no-crash boost" (www.eboost.com). They couldn't be more right! 

It is hard to find products that actually does what the company states. For me, it's a no brainer. I will be buying their products from now on! 

Check them out on Facebook or their website today and try the product out for yourself!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angel!!! I was sent the EBOOST from Influenster too!!!! Great review :-) I am your newest follower and I've nominated you for the Liebster Award =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of the product listed in the blog. Have you used this product before and your rating? Or are you looking to purchase this product in the future and would like some more feedback from me to help you better make your decision?