Join Today!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

GeoDeo, Thanks Influenster!!

Disclaimer: Each product received in the Influenster Naturals VoxBox was completely free for product testing and reviewing. I am not being paid to write try the products and write my review.

I was very excited to receive my 2012 Naturals VoxBox from Influenster! It came with The Original Dish Drying Mat, GeoDeo Natural deodorant Plus Detox Complex- Island Scented, Lypsyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer, EBOOST, Clean Well Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes, Nectresse, and Shea Moisture Baby Eczema Bar Soap!

Geodeo was the first item that I pulled out of my box and I was very excited to try it. For years, I have not been able to find a deodorant that was right for me. It was AWESOME! I sweated much less, the smell was long lasting, and it has 24-hour protection!

Being a mom of three, I don’t get the chance to put me first. I wake up with the boys and take care of them so it may be hours before I realize I haven’t even taken care of ME. This deodorant helped me feel better when I forgot to put some on because of its long lasting protection. The deodorant felt so smooth and never left any kind of residue.

Most amazing perk of this product—it’s 97% Natural!!! The other 3% of their product is to help preserve the effectiveness of the deodorant. What I loved learning about this product is that they do not test on animals, there is 50% less emissions omitted and energy consumed in the making of this deodorant, no harmful aluminums, sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes, phthalates ( And it’s allergen-free so it is great for everyone!

I learned more about the Detox Complex after looking through their site and I was amazed! I learned that deodorant products contain aluminum which can stay in your bloodstream for up to 15 days. Aluminum is a neurotoxin that is shown to increase a person’s chances of developing Alzheimer’s by up to 60%. The six ingredients in their Detox Complex are volcanic minerals, Icelandic algae, enzymes, bamboo, aloe and vitamin E. These ingredients help clean your body of toxins! Looking at those numbers, I knew it was time to make a permanent switch to GeoDeo!!

Their deodorant is also offered in Ocean Scented and Unscented!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of the product listed in the blog. Have you used this product before and your rating? Or are you looking to purchase this product in the future and would like some more feedback from me to help you better make your decision?